Saturday, March 30, 2013

Skirt Making

I made a promise to myself in January that I was going to make birthday presents this year for Michaela's friends. And so far, so good. I've made two girls dresses and more recently, three twirly skirts using the Boo! Designs pattern. The bunny fabric skirt is for Michaela and is awaiting a matching Easter T-shirt for this Sunday. I'm still getting the hang of the gathering, might look into purchasing a gathering foot or just get in some more practice. This design is the Twirly skirt.

I also recently ordered some wooden buttons from etsy which make a lovely addition to my clothing items.

Don't forget to visit the previous post to enter my pin cushion giveaway. Just leave a comment to be in the running with the draw taking place next Wednesday.

Until then, wishing you a chocolate and fun filled Easter. Hope you get to relax with your loved ones and enjoy the Easter break.

Penelope x



1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    I thought your personalized bamboo buttons were an excellent idea for customizing your garments so I had a look on etsy and the first person I looked at who does them was the same person you had. I saw your cute little buttons as a custom option...very cute and affordable.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment
Penelope x