Thursday, December 29, 2011

Santa Dropped By

Preparing a snack for Santa and Rudolph on Christmas Eve
Thankfully Santa did stop by our house the other day and made one little girl very happy. Along with (quite) a few little gifts, the 'big girl' bike was the highlight present for Michaela. She had also written to Santa asking for a Sock Monkey which he took on board.
Harper enjoyed her first Christmas. She happily went from person to person for cuddles throughout the day and similarly got some lovely gifts.
I was spoilt too! Santa brought a toaster for me- never did I think that I would get excited about a toaster but it's this one and it's pretty fancy. Tea and fruit toast- my perfect start to the day :)
Harper and Lotty the Ladybug

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment
Penelope x