Monday, June 4, 2012

The Week Ahead

Today I begin some paid work, nothing fancy, but the first 'work' I have done in a few months. Unfortunately I won't have much time or energy to spend in my craft room. I have some unfinished projects and some new ideas to put onto paper which will just have to wait a week.

I finished this babushka softie on the weekend, she is the first one of this pattern that I have made in over a year. Theses babushka dolls were my most popular softie at my first markets and it was nice to dust off this pattern again.

What do you think of my new header?! I had been thinking about getting a new header for a while now so with the help of PicMonkey I put this one together. A very easy (and free) site to use so I can replace it whenever I fancy.

Finally, I'm not sure how much time I will have to post this week so I thought I'd throw some project inspiration your way today if you're keen to get crafty this week.

1 Babushka embroidered pin cushion from Wild Olive
2 Crocheted seed bracelet from Cut out and Keep
3 3D Heart Shadow Box from Smashed Peas and Carrots
4 Mod Shift Dress from Craftiness is not Optional

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment
Penelope x