Monday, September 3, 2012

Progress Report (& some tutorials)


Over the last few days my enormous pile of fat quarters has turned into organised pattern pieces. I feel pretty ok about my progress this last week in preparation for the upcoming market. With only three weeks to go I will need to work each night and squeeze in some sewing during nap times to complete what I set out to make. Hopefully I won't have to resort to late nights this time too.



Also on the agenda this week is seeing a performance of Play School tomorrow at the Fremantle Town Hall which Michaela is looking forward to very much. After receiving the latest IKEA catalogue last week I'm planning a quick trip there which will inevitably end up being a much more expensive trip than first planned. And time permitting I have a couple of tutorials ear marked- this one is an adorable way to re-use baby's shoes and this one about printing on fabric could have many uses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment
Penelope x