Monday, September 17, 2012

Still Getting Ready

Over the last few days I've continued to prepare for my stall at this Sunday's Perth Upmarket. Some of the prep has been cutting, stitching and stuffing while the other prep is stall design and business related items. I have made a few more items than previous markets which means a re-jig of my previous layout. My talented grand father kindly made a post structure which allows me to hang a banner and some small items. It looks great and helps to define my stall space, I can't wait to see it all in action!

I ordered and received some gorgeous new swing tags (from oh so cute) and am waiting on some new business cards (from Smarties) This is probably the first time I've not felt anxious or rushed about an upcoming market. Unfortunately I've often left things to the last minute previously but doing something every day for this market has certainly taken the pressure off and I won't be doing any late nights this week. Thankfully these last few days will be spent closing softies, making a few hair clips and deciding on the stall design.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment
Penelope x