Sunday, December 23, 2012

Another Christmas Outfit

With just one day up my sleeve I finished Harper's Christmas Day outfit today. Seeing as my clothing making experience is still very limited I chose another simple pattern to follow, a peasant top. Initially I was going to make a dress but with a hot day forecast and the fabric I wanted to use being a quilting fabric, the dress idea was shortened to be a top paired with nappy pants.


I used this on line tutorial and pattern and found the instructions to be perfectly easy to follow. I love that this style of top/dress can be made within an hour or so, is easy to slip on and off a wiggly child and can be varied with pockets, trims or belts depending on how 'fancy' you feel. I picked up some gorgeous seersucker the other day so I'm off to make some summer dresses for the girls.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment
Penelope x