Saturday, January 15, 2011

holiday activities

As you can see, I've been playing around with my blog appearance and I think I'm nearly satisfied with the new layout and aesthetics.
We have taken advantage of the slightly cooler weather and spent more time visiting parks around Perth. Michaela never wants to leave Kings Park!

After a few months in the planning and a couple of weeks spent painting, M's new 'big girl' room is almost finished. I began the cutting in just before Christmas so it's wonderful (and a huge relief!!) to have it finished. I'm now putting together a bed, putting up blinds and some pictures on the walls before the official reveal!




Being in holiday mode has meant that I have been a little slow on the sewing front. I have a couple of ideas bouncing around my head, just have to get them down on paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment
Penelope x