Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Monthly Photo- 10 months

Unfortunately my commitment to taking and sharing monthly photos of Harper is yet another thing that has faltered. I am taking photos of her but as you may also know, the camera isn't at the ready with no 2 like it was with no 1. Nevertheless, look how gorgeous she is at 10 months!! She continues to be a delight and keeps me on my toes, literally. I can't sit down for five minutes this last week as she is mastering the 'I can stand on my own' thing. She gets up on the side of the couch, stairs, bed but then has no where to go so we have had a few backward tumbles.

I arranged to have some professional pics of the girls taken last week and this is one of them. Both girls were patient and gave plenty of smiles for the camera. Now to get some into frames and on the walls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment
Penelope x