Thursday, August 5, 2010

Inspiration for a 'big girl's' room

With Michaela only three months away from turning 2, I've been on the lookout for some inspiration to create her big girl's room. Here are a few pics of rooms, projects and accessories that are currently inspiring me.

This gorgeous bookcase used to be an old hutch.

I'd love to paint the walls aqua blue, similar to this one
I am a huge fan of all things alphabet with a vintage feel ....

From Sweet William- I have my eye on many of their prints

And only $25 plus free postage.....very cute
www.realshopping.com.au
And after seeing this beautiful room I am seriously considering vertical stripes! I would never think of or consider using three different wall colours but if this was my room I would stay here all day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment
Penelope x