Saturday, August 28, 2010

Sharing some favourites

Catching up on blog posts from my favourite bloggers means that my list of projects to do just keeps growing!! Oh well......there are so many lovely, creative ideas out there that I'd like to try my hand at. Here's a few posts that have caught my eye recently.....
I can't wait until Michaela is old enough to do some crafty activities. These are printable sewing cards from mini-eco

I only discovered Prudent Baby blog a couple of months ago but it is definitely one of my favourites. I love this wee cape, not 100% sure whether Michaela would wear it and where but it's certainly very cute. I'm toying with the idea of creating a doll wearing one.  What do you think?


One of my staple gifts for friends' children and baby showers is a book. Michaela has always enjoyed 'reading' (and chewing books!) and she really loves the Trace Moroney picture books. Trace's books contain gorgeous pictures and stories with lovely messages. Along with the book I often include a label inside the front cover. Ohdeedoh has just done a recent round-up of printable book plates and here is an extra one I've used a few times lately.
Courtesy Li'l Magoolie


 
Creature Comforts offer a creative selection of printables and via their blog I found another Susy Jack printable. Susy also offers a number of birthday, thank you etc cards on her blog here.



And finally, even though this tutorial was posted early last year, I love this simple little monster softie from RevoluzZza........he looks likes a good project for this weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment
Penelope x