Wednesday, August 25, 2010

A little busy.....

I've been a little busy of late and have missed putting some blog entries together despite lots of things going on and many cool things to share.
The reason for my disappearance from blog world is mainly due to me picking up a few days of relief teaching- great for the bank balance and to speak and teach some Italian again.
Inbetween these days of teaching I've managed to find a few hours to:

* Make some softies for friends as well as revisiting my cuddly owl and making her a little prettier.
Mumma and bubba penguin set
New & improved owl with folded fabric flower using this tutorial

Mumma and bubba babushka set

* Take advantage of the glorious winter weather with a trip to Fremantle on the weekend. We visited New Edition Bookshop where I picked up some pretty wrappping paper.....I know that doesn't sound very interesting but one sheet is full of little babushkas ( I have a thing for all things babushka) as well as this lovely paper called 'dandelion clocks'. The plan is to find a frame in which to hang in my entry.

Via printpattern
* Buy tickets for one of my fav bands of all time, Low. We saw them perform a couple of years ago and they were fantastic! They are touring in October and I can't wait to see them live again!!!!
* Madeit.com.au have opened a craft supplies online shop called craftumi so I'm going to get on there soon to stock up on felt.
* I bought this super cute tote bag today........I just couldn't resist!
I'm looking forward to catching up some of my fav blogs in the coming days, trying out at least one of the sewing projects on Prudent Baby (toooooo many lovely things on this blog to choose from!) and getting some softies in my etsy store.....it's been a long time coming but I just want them to be perfect. Oooo and last bit of news, I am so excited to have an etsy based graphic designer working on a logo and business package for me. In about two weeks I'll be able to share the little cloud factory logo with you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment
Penelope x