Saturday, October 2, 2010

Logo!!


We have had a lovely start to the school holidays- great weather, time outside (playing & tackling the over grown winter garden) and some relaxing time around the house. We took Michaela to Tropical Twist the other day and she loved it.
I am so happy to have my little cloud factory logo finished after much discussion and drafts. I liaised with this etsy seller to create it and will be having my business cards and tags printed in the coming weeks.
And of course, life wouldn't be complete without a little online shopping and adding to my ever growing list of  cute things for Michaela.


From Babys Got Style- they also sell another cute set with hot air balloons

From P for Printables- $15 for 3 darling prints, they also have a gorgeous range of party invites to print yourself

I have also got a Facebook page for little cloud factory now where I will place items for sale. You can 'like' my page here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment
Penelope x