Friday, October 15, 2010

Production Line

I've been working at a pretty frantic rate these last few days tring to cut, sew and bring my little softies into being. Being my first market and not really knowing what to expect (crowd, interest, other softie selllers), it's quite tricky knowing how much to make. I am aiming for half a dozen of each of my babushkas, space boys, seahorses, riding hood dolls as well as a few Christmas cuddlies and if I get time, I will make some felt butterfly hairclips and maybe a couple of pirates......ahhhh.....it's a big list but with another market the following week, I'd rather have too much than not enough. But then again, I have no idea how everything will be accepted and I may sell everything !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment
Penelope x