Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Keeping up

Lots of cutting, sewing & stuffing, my parents returning from their long overseas trip, a play date and trying to maintain some sort of order to my house sums up my last few days. It's wonderful to see my parents and hear about their wonderful travels, and they were, of course, just slightly overjoyed to see Michaela (and how much she has changed in their time away).
I thought on the weekend that I was on track to fulfill my list of softies in preparation for the first market, THEN I read in my The Handmade Marketplace by Kari Chapin that you should make enough to fill your table twice over!!!!!! Ahhhhh!! That has thrown a spanner in the works or more so in my stress levels so I am feeling a little behind and overwhelmed. There is a pretty fair chance that I will be more sporadic with my blog posts and I'm going to have a lot of missed reading to make up for. But the most important thing is that I am really looking forward to my first market, creating a beautiful stall, meeting some new people and just having a good time doing something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment
Penelope x