Thursday, October 6, 2011

A new commitment

Having a new baby, caring for a toddler and trying to run a house means that I currently flake out on the couch around 8.30 every evening. I know that things will settle into more of a routine soon (PLEASE start sleeping through the night, Harper!!) and in turn I look forward to having more energy and being better company in the evenings!

Except for a couple of little softies, I haven't really done very much sewing since before Harper was born. I miss it. So, I'm setting myself a little goal of a project a week. It might be a softie, a piece of clothing or just some crafty project for the house, whatever I chose from week to week, I'm making a commitment to complete it!!

Here's this week's project from Cluck Cluck Sew- a petal pillow. Check back soon for my petal pillow (and whether I honoured my commitment!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment
Penelope x