|Image courtesy here|
Do you want to help? Well, it's easy, simply offer your support through the TSL Dolly Drive Facebook page, find a pattern and get sewing. You'll find additional information on their page as well as some patterns to get you started. My advice for making a doll/softie for this drive is:
- Consider the boys. Let's ensure there is an even dolly-superhero ratio.
- If you are making a softie intended for a young child, remove all potential choking hazards including buttons and small felt/fabric pieces that may come loose. Use fabric that can be surface cleaned with ease and won't shed (ie fur)
- Double stitch all seams for strength and durability.
- Perhaps include a little note with your softie telling the recipient a little bit about their new friend.
- Ruby Doll courtesy of One Red Robin
- A Gingermelon Doll
- A Black Apple Doll
- A simple Matryoshka Doll by Snipsnaphappy
- A Superhero doll from Shwin&Shwin
- Pirate doll from One More Mushroom
- A Lorax Stuffie from Crafty Kitsune
- A friendly monster from Revoluzza