Monday, July 19, 2010

Monday Favourites


How did you begin your week? I've begun my week with some new things and some of my favourite things.
The fabric that I ordered from etsy arrived today- just gorgeous!! Not sure what that fabric will become but I love these amy Butler fabrics and the French wallpaper one is becoming difficult to find.
Michaela is becoming a real girly girl and spent the day wearing the crocheted necklace I bought for her a couple of months ago- she looks so cute wearing it.
The latest Real Living magazine came out today and I was quick to get my copy. I must subscribe this month to get it a little cheaper but I must say that I get a buzz buying it when it first hits the shelves.
My husband bought me The Handmade Market Place recently and I spent some time reading the marketing and blogging sections. It's a great resource for beginning crafters looking to start selling their work. One of my next jobs is to get some business cards created but I would like to hold off until I get a logo designed to tie everything together.
I made another seahorse today using some Amy Butler fabric I picked up on the cheap from Textile Traders adding in a head fin and making the snout a little shorter and wider. This little guy will be for a friend who is having a baby shower next weekend.
And of course, this cold weather means that I consume at least 3 cups of tea each day- i heart tea!!
Hope you've had a great start to the week

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment
Penelope x